We are one of the first choice non-prime finance providers; we want to be on your panel of lenders, right behind your prime lenders.
We provide non-prime lending facilities at prime service delivery levels. We do not offer standard terms to car dealer networks, instead we listen to your requirements and deliver a bespoke solution to meet both your needs and ours.
Our business relationships, reputation and service levels are very important to us. We work directly with franchised dealer groups. We also deal directly with larger independent dealers subject to status.
Reasons to use Flexlease
- Seamless transition from near prime to sub-prime consumers
- Average decision time less than 10 minutes
- Front and back office processes, systems and staff provide a tailored solution for your dealership.
- Fully compliant customer documentation and business procedures.
- Online account access for full monitoring and control.
We build our reputation on assessing your business needs and customising our Hire Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and Premium Credit products and services to you.
Hire Purchase Finance
We provide a range of Hire Purchase finance for Car Dealerships and Car Supermarkets. Hire Purchase finance is available from Flexlease:
- As a Flexlease risk HP product.
- On a Shared Risk basis between Dealerships & Flexlease.
- At your Own Risk, using your funds to finance customer HP agreements managed by Flexlease.
Premium Credit is a great way for Dealerships to:
- Sell additional products
- Offer your own finance products
- Increase profitability
- Create a monthly revenue stream.
Premium Credit is also an easy way for Franchised Car Dealerships to test an own risk finance solution.
Premium Credit provides Dealerships with a means of selling ‘extras’ separately and without affecting the finance of the main purchase of a car. Typical situations where Premium Credit may be discussed include when selling Paint Protection, Warranty or Gap Insurance. Premium Credit loans are stand-alone agreements not guaranteed on other items. Premium Credit customer repayments can be set-up on a weekly basis.
Average Decision Time – Less than 10 minutes!
- Premium Credit helps you to generate additional sales
- Premium Credit agreements can be provided in less than 1 minute
How Premium Credit works
Dealerships fund the cost of the product the customer is buying e.g. paint protection. Customers pay a monthly fee for the product plus interest for a fixed term normally between 6–36 months. Dealerships receive the monthly payments less a management fee. The initial outlay for the cost of the products is generally returned within the first 0–6 months.
Premium Credit is another way for Dealerships to sell additional products, offer their own finance products and create a monthly revenue stream. Premium Credit is also an easy way for Franchised Car Dealerships to test an own risk finance solution.
All dealerships are provided with dedicated representatives. We don’t use call centres so you will always get through to a member of our team who can help you achieve the proposal you need to make a deal.